A trousseau must have lehanga honi in brides wedding check list. When you specifically think of Lehanga honi's the first thing that strike is the lehangas should look like a ball gown and have a good embroidery blouse with a beautiful contrast or same colour duppata with cut work design or with sequence or with some designer duppata which perfectly give a look of princess and its a dream of every bride to look like princess on their big day. Here are some fab bridal collections from famous fashion designers from hyderbad. Have a glance and let us know how beautiful these designs are .
(1) Bhargavi kunam :- Bhargavi kunam lehangas have a mix match combination of Traditional and statement pattern. She makes a magic on the colour combination and the designs are really outstanding and will definitely win the hearts of the people. When it comes to the crafting her wonderful designer half saree in most gleaming designs and we need to find out some one who can beat Bhargavi kunam.
(2) Golden Threads by kavitha Gutta :– Hope you all aware of the brand of golden threads. When you think of Kanjeevaram sarees then one must check the halfsaree collections from kavitha gutta. Her collections are so vibrant and fab that every one will fall in love in it. Her heavy border lehangas with a beautiful contrast colour combination designer duppatas and embroidery blouses will fall in love in it. Her splendid halfsaree collections are eye catching and ethnic and are perfect for wedding.
(3) ISSA studio :- ISSA Studio weaves magic into her bridal lehangas . Her designs are so elegant and eye catching. Their trendy designer half sarees look great and ethnic. The colour combination are so vibrant and glorious and one will fall in love init. If you are bride to be then one must visit their store .
(4) Anushree Reddy :- When you think of floral design the first designer strike to the mind is Anushree reddy . Her collections on the floral print or floral design are awesome and they are so beautiful and glorious that every women likes it. Her decent collections covers from simple to grand. Her lehangas and cut work duppatas and embroidery blouses are really mind blowing. Have a glance of few lehanga collections from Anushree reddy.
(5) Mugdha Art studio :- Mugdha art studio by Sashi vangapalli. Her lehangas are simple yet sophisticated style and the one who want to have a modern and stylish pattern then definitely you should see her designs. The work and the ball gown lehangas are quite outstanding that are perfect for engagement, pre wedding and mehendi ceremonies. Have a glance of her collections.
(6) Mrunalini Rao :- Mrunali rao is the queen of pastel colour combination and they are in high sophisticated style. If you are a hyderabad based one mus visit her store in banjarahills. Her designer lehangas are quite splendid and are perfect for engagement, pre wedding & are perfect for mehendi ceremonies. Her zarodosi work,embroidery work blouses with a cut work designer duppata's and the royal pastel colour combination lehangas will surely win your heart.