For pattu saree to get an ethnic look it is embellished blouse which give a final touch up to your saree. When you think of embellished blouse the first thing that strikes to mind is a stone work and heavy zardosi work instead just replace the stone work with kasu. If you are bride to be then blindly you can go with kasu embellished blouse. These are currently in high trend and this make your blouse a statement one. If you want to spot in wedding kasu embellished blouse is the best option. Let’s see the intresting kaasu blouse designs.
(1) If you dont want to take out the border of the saree then below blouse pattern is the best example. Like a broad border the complete blouse neck lane is covered with the kasu embellishments with a combination of kundan work and . You can even avoid a jewellery if you are wedding attendee.
2) One of the perfect bridal blouse is the below blouse pattern. A perfect combination to your kanjeevaram saree. If you are the lover of heavy embellishment blouse then you can go with the below option. A lovely kasu on the neckline with a mix combination of lakshmi along with the lines of kasu.
(3) A perfect cut out blouse with a beautiful border blouse . A floral pattern zarodsi work blouse with a combination of kundan and kasu.
(4) A perfect elbow length sleeve blouse with beautiful kasu on the sleeves of the blouse. A perfect bridal blouse.
(5) Like the kasu peru with a combination of rubies and emeralds below beautiful blouse design is same like a jewel design over the neckline of the blouse and sleeve.
(6) Few of them are short sleeve lovers and may not prefer elbow length sleeve and you can still go with kasu embellished blouse . Sample example is the below blouse . look at the blouse with small kasu in three rows with a combination of embroidery work
Try above kasu emebellished blouse and let us know how it is.