Present market trend is plain sarees and these plian sarees are rocking in night parties, occasions and festive look as well. Earlier days trending women use to match the same plain blouse and now the trend has been changed and now it is more toughest thing what goes good pairing up with plain saree . To get rid of your confusion here are the choices you can team up with your plain saree.
(1) Plain saree with Brocade blouse :- Brocade blouse has a richness in the fabric and the depends on your saree colour team up with the contrast colour or same colour that as some combination of gold and silver and contrast flowers go good and this looks classic and trendy . This combination is perfect for any Traditional event and festive occasion.
(2) Plain saree with full sleeve blouse :- This pattern blouse look good for official wear as well. Based on your saree colour team up with floral pattern or any contrast colour combination with body of the blouse is one colour and sleeves with other colour or you can simply team up contrast colour blouse with full sleeves. This pattern rocks on any parties.
(3) Sequins blouse with plain saree :- Sequin blouses are best for the party wear and the gleaming and shiny are the perfect for the party wear and we are sure you will be the topper in the party and these patterns blouses will be ultimate for plains sarees. Mitan Ghosh Sarees are the perfect example.
(4) Plain sarees with Cape blouses :- Cape pattern will not only go good on western wear but these blouses look good even on sarees as well and they look cool. When you are teaming your saree with plain blouse just add some embellishments to get a glam to your saree.
(5) Metallic blouse with plain saree :- These metallic blouses go good on plain saree when you choose a metallic blouse pattern it is better to go with lite colour sarees so the combination will be perfect and ultimate.
(6) Embroidery work elbow length blouse :- Are you the lover of elbow length sleeve or do you have bulk arms and the best option is to go with elbow length embroidery work sleeves on your plain saree and it looks great and royal.
(7) Off Shoulder Blouse patterns :- This is on of the ultimate choice if you have milky and shiny shoulders . This will rock on any parties. When you are choosing the off shoulder blouse go with dark colour option to look good on your skin tone.
(8) Cold shoulder blouse patterns :- Current trend in the market is Cold shoulders .These patterns are not only going good on anarkalis, long skirts , chudidars these pattern blouses are now rocking on sarees as well. When your choice is plain saree you can simply go with cold shoulder just add a embellishment to get an look.