Maximum number of women love the colour BLACK and definitely one Traditional or western Outfit would be their in women wardrobe. The options and the combination in black are huge and you can design with your choice teaming up with multi colours. If you are preferring for a party then without any doubt you can go with black outfit. Here are couple of black fashion options that should have in your wardrobe.
(1) Black saree :- Be it a black plain saree , embellished saree or a kanjeevaram saree it should be part of your wardrobe. A black saree with a combination of designer blouse,embellished blouse or a pattern blouse will complete your look for a party wear or for a small occasion and you may just need to team with appropriate traditional gold jewellery or oxidized german silver.
(2) Black Anarkali/ Chudidar :– For a classic and ethnic look Black Anarkali will give a beautiful look. Be it a zardosi work or a plain anarkali with heavy duppata the look of floor length anarkali will complete your party wear look and you may just need to choose an appropriate rings that matches your outfit or the best option is to with heavy chandbali ear rings.
3. Black half saree / Lehanga :-
Lehangas in black looks fab and ethnic. When you choose black lehenga team with proper fitting blouse with duppata that perfectly matches to your lehanga. A complete black lehanga or with a combination of different colours goes good in black . Finish of your look with some statement jewellery and flowers.
4) Long skirt and Crop top : – Black outfits suits every one and apart from saree, anarkali and half saree, black long skirt should be part of women’s wardrobe. The advantage of black long skirt is that it will suit from fat figure to lean figure . One must team up the appropriate top depends on your structure. If you are fat team up with long top if you are medium fat or too slim team it up with crop top or halter neck pattern tops. The great advantage of black long skirt is that you can team up with any contrast colour top or with same colour top with some gold combination. You must give a final touch with matches your long skirt.
(5) Black heavy Duppta :– Trending these days are heavy duppatas . A black duppta suits on maximum number of churidars and anarakali’s . Be a Ikkat , banaras or a kanjeevaram duppata , a black duppta goes very well on any dark or lite colour anarkalis and churidars . For a party wear a shiny black duppata with a combination of gold will finish of your look .Women must have a black heavy duppta in her wardrobe.