Hope all the lovers are very excited to gift to your valentine… Choose your budget and gift it. Here are less expensive gifits you can gifit to your lover…….
It's not how much money you spend on Valentine's Day, it's the thought that counts. With these cute gift ideas, no one will accuse you of being cheap—or not caring. For more low-cost ways to say "I love you,"
Save you pocket..Buy online.
Under 199 … Gift your Girlfriend & boy friend….. cool valentine gifts & valentines gifts for girls
Gift your wife ;– cool valentine gifts
cool valentine gifts
Few more ;- cute valentines gifts for him & valentine day gifts for her ideas
Mobiles :- mens valentine gift & unique valentine gifts & valentine gifts for her
FEW MORE ;- valentines gifts for girls & cute valentines gifts for him & mens valentine gift & unique valentine gifts
Above gifts are Inexpensive valentine gifts & unique valentine gifts
Couple of other Ideas :-
Valentine’s Day Ideas For The Lunches
- Make Heart shaped valentine cookies :- Cut the kids (or hubby’s) sandwiches with a heart shaped cookie cutter. Add a few Valentine’s chocolates and put a note in red with a big heart on their napkin.
- Serve anything red for Valentine’s Day. Serve red Jello, red pudding, red apples, toast with strawberry jelly, tomato soup, red applesauce, red Kool-aid, strawberry milk, or red frosted cookies. Use powered food coloring from the cake store to get the deepest shade of red. Serving all red things at a meal will really have wow factor even if it is something as inexpensive as red jello and tomato soup.
- Make red heart shake cupcakes :- Make cupcakes as usual but place a marble down the side of the muffin tin between the muffin tin and each cupcake cup. This will make heart shaped cupcakes.
- Make hearts out of chocolate chips in each of your pancakes.
Valentine’s Day Ideas To Do With Or For Your Honey
- Mail your pre-addressed and stamped Valentines to Loveland, Colorado and they will postmark them and mail them for you. Send them to: Postmaster, Valentine Re-mailing, 446 E. 29th St., Loveland, CO 80538
- Make a treasure hunt for your spouse. Start by mailing or e-mailing him the first clue. Then leave clues all over the house, yard, car or his office telling him where to find the next clue. End the hunt by making a picnic in the back yard or going to a park for a picnic. Use your imagination and have fun. The simple things are the ones people remember.
- Go to a bookstore together and enjoy the silence and browse. Get a cup of coffee and make a date of it.
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day AFTER Valentine’s day. Everything is half off.
- Mail a love letter to your hubby’s work.
- Send your spouse a Superb email message.
- Leave “Why I love you” message all over the house. Buy a package of the cheap Valentines. Leave a message on each one and hide them all over the house for your honey. They will get to enjoy the gift for months!
- Use lipstick to make hearts and love notes on the rear view mirror, car windows, bathroom mirror or windows of the house. Leave a kiss on his napkin for lunch or dinner.
- Make a bunch of hearts out of construction paper. Put a love note on each one. Paste them all over the front door or car before your hubby or kids come home from work.
- If you don’t have money to go out, have a picnic on the floor. Use some candles and lay a soft blanket on the floor. Put on some soft music and have a romantic valentine’s dinner on the floor. Use some white lights for additional romantic lighting!
If you are budget is more than 5000 RS you can choose the below.